Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cant Wait To Meet Ya - Travis Garland

with lyrics.. awww this song is cuteeee :] [verse one] If I was a flight you would be my destination I'm coming to you I don't need an invitation If you were a doctor then I would be your patient teach me how to love I need a cardio operation I would be your get away If you would be the driver I'll get in the car and commit the perfect crime I could steal your heart you could still mine and If we get caught then baby I'll do all the time [chorus] but I don't even know your name I've never even seen your face girl I can't wait to meet ya girl I can't wait to meet ya I can't wait to meet ya, someday [verse two] If I was a mirror baby you'd be the reflection watch you all the time you're the vision of perfection I would be the answer you would be the question show you how It's done cause baby I don't need directions never get enough I'll develop a condition I can't leave your side girl you know you're my addiction so If there Is a cure baby I don't won't to find it and I won't go to rehab you got me In whining but I don't even know, your name I've never even seen, your face girl I can't wait to meet ya girl I can't wait to meet ya I can't wait to meet ya, someday but I don't even know your name Ive never even seen your face girl I can't wait to meet ya girl I can't wait to meet ya I can't wait to meet ya someday but I don't even know your name Ive never even seen your face girl I can't wait to meet ya girl I can't wait to meet ya I can't wait to meet ya, someday girl when ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBfDXFKu3tM&hl=en

0 comments: