Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wow all flattery accessible texts

PLS comment and if you subscribe to the text as YYYY TNX PLS R Whoa oh oh oh oh I did not feel in any way .. as-as-I do not want to do .... I think, my dear, and you deny me, but I feel like now unreliable give everything I have to make your stay or are just an obstacle? Because you're a small tower on Sunset Boulevard, a bit 'oh, you're a shooting star, I could drive you crazy if those lipsspeakin my name because I have a little 'intuition, or perhaps superstitious, but I think you're a sugar pill to swallow this addiction that I was on a mission Tell me, dear Count, I have a break in some way? I could say no? Chorus has a love like the pain (whoa oh oh oh) girl has a love of pain (whoa oh oh oh) But I feel that it is useless, because it is bringing me and now I throw back I loved so much but now I'm hooked changedexciting, because I carry inside me And then you're throwing out is like a hurricane, high-speed train is a car that gets caught in the fast lane, oh I know, I, I can keep up their street? Kick when I'm in front, you can take my time, because you're the only one storm cloud And the sun break I do not see the rain on my lips, I can say my name? Because I have a little 'of insight, or maybe I'm superstitious, but I think you're avery ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgCmOu6Gc0o&hl=en

0 comments: